To: "Mitch Wolfson DJØQN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - KRX3: AF Gain

Hello Mitch!

I have the main receiver's AF Gain set to HI, but I can't find a way to enable that function on the KRX3. Am I missing something, or is this a feature request?

Setting the AF GAIn HI or LO in the CONFIG menu sends the appropriate commands to both main and sub receivers if the KRX3 is installed and enabled.

With the main receiver on HI, the difference between the two receivers is too great to be able to hear very well on the KRX3, at least for the hard of hearing.

The gain imbalance was fixed in firmware release 2.36/1.90. I also confirm it is fixed in the latest development release. I have not specifically checked this in any interim releases.

Which firmware do you have loaded in yhour K3?

73,

Lyle KK7P