David Fleming-2 wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> Well, yes, it could be integrated into PowerSDR, or any other rig control
> app where the source code is available. But then it would go from being a
> trivial programming task to a major project... for me anyway. :)
>
> David, W4SMT

I could fairly easily add a giant S-meter window to KComm since I'm
displaying a graphical version of it already, but to be honest this strikes
me as a bit of an odd request. My eyesight is pretty poor now, too, but with
my specs on, which I need in order to be able to read any of the controls on
the radio, focus on the computer screen and the keyboard I can see the
original perfectly clearly. If you can't read the meter how can you operate
the K3 at all?

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham