73 de Dick, K6KR

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Johnson
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:04 AM
To: 'Andrew Vine'; 'Elecraft Reflector'
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K3 Beta firmware rev. 2.58

David,

I too had trouble.  I moved the files to the default folder and downloader
again successfully.  Apparently the firmware update process doesn't like
placing into other than the default folder.  It could have been my error,
but once I relocated the files all worked just fine.

73,

Bill

K9YEQ

K2 #35; KX1 #35; K3 #1744; mini mods