Bill Johnson-9 wrote:

> Julian,
>
> Here's what's in the command:  PC0500;PC;DS;
>
> I tried it again and I get the same thing.  The power cannot be adjusted
> with the front panel dial past 12 watts.
>

> Bill

You are right. Perhaps someone can advise how to reduce power to below 12W
by software command without disabling the ability to increase it above that
level again using the front panel control.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3