Good Evening,
   The Elecraft CW Net will NOT be run tomorrow due to large numbers of avid
(rabid?) contesters banging away at their keyboards :)  I am sure they will all
be just a little crazy by this point in the contest so I don't wish to goad
them into untoward behaviors.  Next week the nets will be back.  The time will
change too.  Not the local time but the Zulu time.  As usual I will probably
get confused but with a week to resolve this issue I may just get it right this
time.  So same local time (that's the easy part).
   See you all next week,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS