I received my K3 a week ago and loaded the latest software using the Elecraft utility. All went well. Yesterday I activated the utility and upgraded to the latest firmware. But when I go to CONFIG:SW/TONE I cannot go from OFF to ON. No matter how many times I turn VFO A all I see is OFF. No one else is complaining about not being able to get the tones for the buttons so I am certain this is a case of operator error attributable to my lack of experience updating the firmware. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

K4GM- George