Hello All,

I have several items looking for a new home:

Bencher BY-2 paddles, very lightly used, $80

Elecraft EC-2, unused, $50

Elecraft K2 #3311 with KPA100, KNB2, KAF2, K160X, KSB2, cables and documents.
Physically good shape. Never had it on SSB, updated to the latest rev both
firmware and hardware $975

Heathkit HR-10, not working, filaments light, case is in good shape, the
interior could use a cleaning. My best guess is that there is a bad tube in the
HV chain. $50

Th6DXX, on the ground, good condition, pickup only. $200

All prices include CONUS shipping. I can send pictures tonight. I will ship
internationally, but we'll need to check on costs/methods. Check or Money Order.

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN