Bruce Beford wrote:

> On the Elecraft reflector, you wrote:
>

> "Can you make the "TX" symbol bigger when we take the radio off air to
> test
> the audio? When the "TX" is blinking fast it's hard to see and I have to
> look twice to see if I am not transmitting."

Look at the power meter. It won't show any power out if you are in test
mode. :)

I use test mode quite a bit when testing out software and the only issue I
have with it is forgetting to turn it off and then calling people and
wondering why they don't come back to me. I don't think Elecraft can be
expected to provide a solution to operator failure...

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3