Even though I properly tightened all case screws at assembly time, I noticed
that after using my kit K3 for a few months, many of the case screws were
loose.  Probably the thermal expansion and contraction as well as the settling
of the various case pieces into something comfortable for the K3 pieces.

By loose I don't mean they were falling out but many needed  half or more of a
turn to bring them back to proper tightness.

So taking the time to tighten all the case screws might be something all K3
owners should consider if and when they get the chance.

Bob, K9PAG