I am running beta 2.63/1.95 firmware. Although power output is normal in CW,
USB and LSB modes (setting SSB to operate with several bars of ALC), I can
only get about 10-20W out on PSK31 and 50-60W out on AFSK before ALC kicks
in. This is the case whether I use LINE IN or FP/RP MIC connections for the
input. It seems to me that I was able to comfortably get at least 50W out in
these modes when I first tried them several months ago, although I am not
sure of that. The low power also occurs if I use USB instead of DATA A for
the digital signals.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Am I forgetting something?

Jerry  AI6L