I received an AF Stage Upgrade kit today.  Installation went well.  I chose
the "remove the old RFC47" method.  When I was done with the RFC47 mod, I
measured the resistance from each side of RFC47 to ground and my meter
showed a value less than 150 ohms.  I measured a value of 104 ohms for each
side to ground.  The installation looks as clean of could be.  I did the AF
out mod, put the radio back together and all seems to be working well.  I'm
wondering if the 150 ohm value mentioned in the manual is wrong?

Roger, W1EM