I am trying to use my K3 to drive a DB6NT transverter.
I am using the low power output and the Xvtr out plug.

The transverter is 28mhz input 1296 output. 0-1mw input power, which suits the
K3.

However I cannot get the xvtr to xmit. My problem is I cannot prove that I am
getting any power out of the K3.

I cannot hear any output listening on my Orion II on 28mhz and I cannot see any
signal on the Winradio G315 which is tuned to 28mhz.

I also use the Orion II to drive a DB6NT xvtr on 28mhz, when I key that, I can
see the 28mhz signal, howver the Orion has an output of 10mw, but the signal
is perfectly visible on the Winradi screen.

My question is therefore, what is the best way to prove that the K3 is
outputting on 28mhz at say 1mw or less, and if not what is stopping it, as all
the config
screens say that the tx is on for the xvtr output.

Regards to all
Ross
ZL1WN