Dear All,

Having got my K3 all running smoothly I'm now getting rid of my K2/100. It has a KAT100 antenna tuner in an EC2 case. Options on the K2 are the KDSP2 and KSB2. There are actually two KSB2s One is Elecraft spec. and the other has been modified for wider bandwidth and smoother passband as suggested by KI6WX, also improves PSK IMD. This is the installed board and works very well. Radio was built be myself approx. five years ago. Serial no 3679. Has to make way for the K3. Is very good condition and has all manuals, serial cable etc. I want £800 for it. Postage depends on distance, insurance etc.

If interested please contact me off list. My e-mail is correct on www.qrz.com. Don't dare put it on here unprotected.

thanks

  yours

Andrew Forrest