I have just completed the control board for my K2.  All of the resistance
checks were correct except for U6 pins 29 and 30.  The specifications call
for a resistance to ground of 70-90K Ohms.  Both of mine measured 96K.  Is
that far enough out of spec to worry about?

This kit is great fun to build.  I built many Heathkits back in the day, up
to and including one of the color TVs.  The parts of the K2 are definitely
smaller!  And my eyes are lots worse.  Thank goodness for magnifying lights.

Thanks in advance for your help with my question.

Ken Mohler
K0WKM