Everybody,

After receiving my K3 and moving it in my main station I found I don't have any
need for my extra K2 (I still have a K2-100 in the downstairs station).

This K2 is the qrp model with 11.5 watts out on all bands (plus some) and about
10.5 watts out on 10 meters at 28.388 MHZ.
This k2 is equipped with the following features:
KSB2 SSB Upgrade.
KIO2 Serial interface.
KAT2 QRP Antenna coupler.
The serial number of the K2 is 5240.
The K2 comes with all manuals as well as the manuals for all the up-grade
modules.

It is in very good condition and has been completely aligned (Using
Spectrograph) and tested.
I have use this rig a lot on psk31 and used the Rigblaster Pro as an interface
(which is also available).
The microphone connector is configured as the K3.

Asking $700.00 for the K2 and $100.00 for the rigblaster pro.

If interested please contact me directly.
I do have a paypal account.

My e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and 73
Dave KD1NA