David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> I wish you guys would write this stuff for Mac!

KComm is developed in a cross-platform tool (Lazarus) that can create
binaries for Mac, so it should theoretically be possible to get it working
on Mac. It already compiles for Linux. Anyone with enough developer smarts
to install Lazarus on a Mac and compile the source code from my site could,
hopefully without too much difficulty, make a Mac version.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3