Hi folks

I have end to build the KPA100 few days ago but there's a problem to fix.
When drive my Titan 425 gold series with my K2/100 ( nø 5985) have unstable
power control ( 20, 21, 23, 24, 19 watts), the grid current and output power
jump up and down (tipically 800 to 1100w with 20w input) on every band,
specially on 40 and 80m.
When KPA100 is OFF i can see very little flutter on simple k2 at 5w... 0,1
0,2 watts of flutter on internal k2 wattmeter
Seems not Feedback problem or similar, my antenna is a GP and Ros is
perfect...
Have read the mods by elecraft:

http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/Power_Control_Mod.html

Let me know if somebody have fix the problem with this or other mods.

Many thanks in any case, 73 de

Paul IK1QHB