Van: Tom Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: maandag 1 december 2008 1:18
Aan: Arie Kleingeld PA3A; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Elecraft] K3 AFX

Arie:

During the CQWW CW we used my K3 at PI4D and tried out the AFX.

Very nice feature when the frequency is as crowded as in the CQWW. Pity
the sidetone (monitor) is normal mono.

ONLY if you are using a single speaker.  With dual speakers, AFX works
nicely!

I suggest that if AFX is enabled the monitor audio is also in AFX-sound
so you can stay 'in flow".

73,

Tom   N0SS