Yep, same here.
I agree, I think it's the power cable.

73,

Tony W7GO

Craig KA0CT wrote:
I have had this happen to me, mkae sure the power connector plugged in fully. The type that is used by Elecraft tends to not stay plugged in completely,
as the wire is pretty stiff it tends to pull out sometimes.

Craig K6ML

G4AFU Paul wrote:
For some unknown reason my K3 (897) tripped out 3 times last night when on
160m cw. I was running 90w out with a 1 to 1 swr - auto ATU installed. Each time I brought it back to life by hitting the POWER button.

It is a little disconcerting when in mid QSO!

Has anyone else had this happen to them?
73 de Paul G4AFU