I'm running the K3 with an Ameritron AL800 and a Steppir 3 element with 40m dipole add-on. I have a severe though intermittent feedback problem on 40m that I did not have with an Icom 751a. The feedback only occurs when I'm using the amp (even with very low drive). I've common core choked virtually every lead with ultimately no luck. I'm using the Elecraft hand mike. Is there a known problem here? Otherwise, I'll just keep searching.

Dick

Dick Lindzen, KA1SA
301 Lake Avenue
Newton, MA 02461 USA