Thank you Don, I'm aware of your considerable experience with all things Elecraft and will take your valued advice - it will be easier that way anyway.
If anything over confidence is my problem :-)
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174

--
A child, like your stomach, doesn't need all you can afford to give it.
-Frank A. Clark, writer (1911- )