When trying to use the CW Memory Chaining function I ran into an anomoly in that it depends on when you "tap" the memory M1-M4 button during the sending of the message. Example.. If the memory contains my call K4PI.. I hit the button during the sending of the 4 it comes out on the air as KSPI or KIPI. If it hit the button during the P it comes out K4AI or K4EI. The one place it does work correctly is if I tap it during the K. I have monitored on the air to confirm that it is not having a problem just in the sidetone. Anyone else come across this? 73 Mike K4PI