The new firmware will be up either late tonight or tomorrow. (Wayne and Lyle were in Aptos last night for our company holiday party (where did -all- those people come from?) and were up early this morning for an engineering planning meeting here.

Both are on their way back to their respective labs now. :-) Wayne (who has one DVR related item to change in the K3 f/w before next release) is probably already home. Lyle is in the air flying back to WA..

73,
Eric  WA6HHQ

Roy Morris wrote:
My KDVR3 was delivered today, 12/8. A note was enclosed stating that firmware version 2.71 or the latest beta code was needed to get the full set of dvr features. Eric said on the reflector today that the KDVR3 WOULD NEED v. 2.71 FIRMWARE IN ORDER TO WORK, and this new download would be available by the end of today. And now for the installation and MOJO!!!... Roy Morris W4WFB