Thanks for the replies and settings etc. All to no avail sadly. The K3 will
work on CW but stubbornly refuses to TX on DATA A either RTTY or PSK31.

This was a factory built unit and if I was located near Aptos it would be on
it's way back to be checked out fully, sadly I live a little ways beyond
California.

Oh well, who wants to play with a computer when you can find a human to
converse with...so no more data stuff for me, life is way too short to waste
time playing with 4 data programs that simply don't work with this
particular K3.

Regards,
Gary
I just got lost in thought............. It was unfamiliar territory