wayne burdick wrote:
K3 beta-test firmware revision 2.72 (with DSP rev 1.98) is now available. Anyone who has the KDVR3 (Digital Voice Recorder) installed will need this revision to use the DVR. We'll be making further improvements to DVR functions in later releases. Full details appear below.
Thanks Wayne,
I am looking forward to getting my DVR :) I notice stopping playback is via the front panel of the radio. Can play also be interrupted by PTT?

73 Ian

--

Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC DX Cluster