I don't understand some functionality of the K3's passband tuning. If I
select AM, and activate NORM then Fc=1.50KHz(an asterisk is alongside this
figure on the display). Since the selected roofing filter defaults to 6KHz I
figure the displayed value of Fc is the centre frequency of the audio
bandwidth, not the RF bandwidth. So the bandwidth control refers to RF
bandwidth and the Fc control refers to audio bandwidth?

Next if I widen the bandwidth to 10.00KHz (allowing the K3 smarts to select
the 12KHz roofing filter automatically) and then switch to HI/LO CUT, the LO
figure displayed is 0.00 and the HI figure is 4.20 (again, audio frequency
figures I assume?), doesn't this mean the current RF bandwidth is 8.4KHz?
What happened to 10KHz? Shouldn't LO=0 (or more like 0.25 due to the DSP's
alleged audio attenuation) and HI=5.0?

Thanks. I'm going through a whinge period at the moment - bah humbug!

-----

Shane