In using my K3 for diversity reception, I use my G5RV antenna on the AUX
subreceiver input, and my SteppIR for the main (transmitting/receiving)
antenna.  When I'm transmitting, does the K3 short the input to the
subreceiver AUX input, or otherwise protect the input from damage?  I'm
using an amplifier, and the G5RV probably has many volts of RF induced on it
when I'm transmitting, and I don't want to damage anything.  Sorry if this
has been covered before or, worse, if the answer is in the manual.

73,

Jim W8ZR