On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:14 AM, d.cutter (via Nabble)
<ml-user+39197-312096...@n2.nabble.com> wrote:
> When buying new filters, can one specify the offset required?

If you pay the additional $30 fee, I'm sure Elecraft can do that.  I
took my chances with my KRX3 unit and the 500s just happened to match.
 That's probably because they came from the same batch but you might
not be as lucky.  However if the offsets are within ~50 Hz for 500 Hz
filters, there should be no problem setting both filters to the
midpoint.  For 2.7ks, even larger offsets could be tolerated due to
the much wider bandwidth.

73,  Bill