The RS-232 CAT for my K2 has always worked well. Getting ready for the OK RTTY, I find that it keeps giving weird frequencies, none of which are right. It seems to do it about once a second.

I'm running WriteLog, the rig is set to K2, and the baud rate to AUTO, which has always worked. Anyone got any ideas? If I can get this fixed, I think I'll just leave the K2 set on RTTY ... this happens every time I try to get it working with the laptop again.

I have 2 USB adapters, both Prolific bridges, one from Elecraft and one from RS. The RS one has worked in the past.

Open to any ideas.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2009 Cal QSO Party  3-4 Oct 2009
- www.cqp.org