LB3SA wrote:
I just received and installed the KRX3 and KDVR3 today. Everything works
great except maybe one thing:

1) When I tap M1-M4 for playback of messages it goes to TX plays them. THis
is correct but it does not return to RX. Is this just the nature of the
beast?

2) when I record audio with the AF REC function I can also play it back for
listening in the shack by holding the AF PLAY button (this works). According
to the latest documentation it should also be possible to playback on the
air by first pressing PTT or XMIT button and then play back with the AF PLAY
function. But my K3 jumps back to RX as soon as I hold the AF PLAY button.

Anyone?

Are you running at least firmware version 2.72 on your K3?

    ~Iain