I own s/n 1997 which came with the 5 pole BPF marked with an offset of -0.83

I set it to this, and the radio seemed to work fine, but a friend who has a
very precise spectral display noticed that my audio passband wasn't
symmetrical.

We were able to "tweak" the offset to -0.87 which seemed to correct this
observed unbalance.

Then when I recently downloaded your latest software upgrade, we noted that
the -0.87 now seemed off centered, and, by changing the offset back to the
-0.83 offset, the audio re-centered in the audio passband.

Just wanted to pass this info along to you, as I don't think I saw any
reference to it on line.

73,

Ron

AE6RH