Some things to check...

- Check: Config TX INH needs to be set to "false"

- Be sure that you are not in the test mode (TX is blinking) -- Press and
Hold "Mode Up/test" to toggle

- Connect dummy load, and press & hold "XMIT/Tune" -- if this works, then
the hardware is probably OK.

- If in CW, Press "XMIT" and try to send. If that works, then

- Be sure that the VOX is selected to enable QSK -- Press and hold
"Band/Down" to toggle between VOX and PTT.. When selected, the VOX symbol
will appear in the display.

Good luck with your new K3...

73, Ned, W2NED
K3 sn: 1072