Hi Joe:

Grove Enterprises has an excellent assortment of adapters at low prices and only $3.00 shipping. I think you are looking for the ADP01 for $1.50.

I'm currently using an F female to BNC male (ADP09) on the AUX RF input to the sub receiver. I received it about 2 days after I ordered.

http://www.grove-ent.com/ANTADAP.html

73,
Mike K2MK

[Elecraft] Receive antenna connection
Joe Hoffman
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:32:26 -0800

I have a K9AY receive loop to connect to my K3.  The K9AY box needs a RCA
phono plug.  I'm afraid I don't recognize what the plug is on the KXV3 aux.
antenna board.

Can someone tell me what it is (maybe a BNC)?  Does anyone know a source of
a phono to the mystery connector cable?  if not, where can I find the
mystery connector?  Then I can make a cable.

73,

Joe K3 S/N 1713