ParcelForce just delivered the above. I received all the other mod kits and the KRX3 earlier in the year. I guess it's time to dig out the ESD gear, practice some SMD work with my rework unit and get on and install everything. I've been squirrelling away all the mails about kit installs and the KRX3 / KDVR3 install etc. So no excuses now :-)
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives the rose.
-Chinese proverb