To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
From: Steven Zabarnick/Research/FacStaff/UDayton
Date: 12/30/2008 10:15AM
Subject: K3 drift

During the past week I have noticed my K3 drifting during the first 20
seconds after power up. I hadn’t noticed this previously in my three month
old K3 (SN 1672), so I’m wondering if this is normal? With winter here it
is colder in my basement shack (maybe down 55 F), so perhaps that could
explain the drift.

I haven't measured the drift, but definitely have not noticed it in the
past.

Does anyone else observe this drift? Is this normal during warmup?

Steve N9SZ