This is a bug in the K3 Utility that will be fixed in the next version.

To circumvent it, use the K3 CONFIG menu and set CONFIG:TECH MD to ON.

Dick, K6KR

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Cady, Fred
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 11:05 AM
To: Elecraft list
Subject: [Elecraft] Auto TX Gain calibration error

Hi all,
Have installed (and re-installed) firmware version 2.76 and the new K3
utility to do the auto tx gain. I get the following error:
'Unexpected response "d...@nqr@008**;" to "DS;". State 41'

Must have something wrong in my config or something.
Anybody else seeing this or have any suggestions?
Thanks.
Fred
KE7X

Fred Cady