Hello and Happy New Year!!

Was doing some testing and discovered Ant 1 signal on Ant 2. Ant 1 is my GAP Titan-DX and Ant 2 is a 100W dummy load.

I was just reading the mail on 75 meters and switched to Ant 2 to test power. When key was off, I heard part of the QSO that was going on. While on my dummy load, I was receiving a station S3, which on Ant 1 was 20 over S9.

Has anyone else seen this crosstalk? If so, what is considered "acceptable"?

Dick ka1oz
Middleborough, MA

Radio:  Elecraft K3/100(Kit) SN 859
Antenna:  Titan-DX