Dave,

That's amazing. I have tried four different Radio Shacks and nobody
there at any of them had heard of one and I scoured the shelves and
the pull out drawers where I found the 4 pin variety residing.

I will give them their part number and special order it. My local
shop looked it up on their computer while I waited (they don't seem
to offer their catalogs for the customer to peruse any more) and he
said they had no such thing in their database. I took him at his word
as he had as much grey hair as me & looke like an old timer there.

Doesn't say much for the employees at RS or me either I guess, I
should have double checked on them anyway.

Thanks!

Gary
KA1J