I just installed the KRX3. As instructed, I have set "SPKRS  1" in the CONFIG
menu. I do
not have an external speaker plugged in.

The problem is that there is no audio from the internal speaker. The headphone
jack on the
front panel works OK. The speaker is plugged in to the correct place (P25)
inside the
cabinet, and is oriented correctly.

The "SPKR+PH" item is set to "NO". If I set it to "YES", then audio is output
from the
internal speaker and the headphone jack as expected.

Why might the internal speaker be disconnected in normal operation? Is there a
CONFIG or
MENU item I may be missing?

73,  Jeff  K8ND