Our club VK6ANC has just been lucky enough to buy two K3's thanks to a
grant from the Lotteries here in Western Australia.
We've also bought a Sixpack and two controllers and are about to buy
either ICE filters or Dunestar filters.
We operate contests as multi one or multi two depending on the number of
available operators.
We also use WinTest as our preferred contesting software.
What we would like to know from those of you out there is have any of
you any experience with similar setups please.
We would like to be able to control all antenna/band switching/filter
selection from Wintest if possible, but with the option for manual
selection to scan around the bands with the spotter station in the multi
one scenario.
Will the K3 handle this type of operation, or do we need more
interfacing gear to do this?
We are SSB operators 99% of the time as we just dont have any CW
contestors here in the club.
If you can offer any advice we would appreciate your assistance !
73
Keith
K3 serial 133 and 2 x K2's

--