Gary,

It all depends on how long she spends shopping.
The assembly can be done easily in bits and pieces.  There is a lot of
'standoff mounting' kind of assembly to do, but it is straightforward.
If you make the check marks in the manual as you go along, you can break
the time into chunks and still make good progress.

73,
Don W3FPR