Hi Ron

I run a Softrock Lite as a panadaptor with my K3 and it works very well, I
have not used the Z10000 buffer amp having read the information offered at
http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com and I have had no problems.  I did
initially  experience the Mirror imaging that Doug refers to and found that
this was due to poor connections which resulted in loosing the stereo
connection which is necessary.  The centre frequency spike seems to be a
feature of the programme as it is present even without any connection to the
radio, this was an interesting project but I seldom find any real use for
it.

73 Jim G4NWJ