Just for the record, I have excellent agreement between an external
(MFJ-949E) SWR/Wattmeter and the indication on the K3, both at excellent SWR
and poor ones such as those offered by my G5RVs when the external tuner is
bypassed. Poor agreement here should not be considered normal.

Jeff Kinzli N6GQ wrote:

> Mike, I see the same thing. My Autek says my antenna is 2.5:1, the K3
> (#476) says 1.2:1 at the same frequency (numbers mentioned were on
> 40M).
>
> <snip>

-----
AB2TC - Knut