A great source of information on RFI is found on our sister reflector
Contesting - RFI

You can sign up or peruse the already published info. It's helped me
overcome some real RFI difficulties and I've offered some help there
myself. Like this Elecraft reflector, it's participant intensive.

Gary
KA1J