From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of S Sacco
Sent: 14 January 2009 12:53
To: Ken Kopp
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Rose now has a URL

For the pittance $5.95/month you could have a real website, and a real
e-mail address, specifically dedicated to Rose's fine and widely acclaimed
covers.  http://billing.qth.com/

It's a great deal.

73,

Steve

NN4X

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Ken Kopp <k...@rfwave.net> wrote:

Elecraft has just posted Rose's new URL on the Elecraft
website.  It provides a convenient way to see her work,
and there are many more photos than you would receive
if you made an e-mail request for information.  Look for
her listing near the bottom of the opening page of the site.

We both thank Elecraft for their support.

73! Rose and Ken Kopp
     elecraftcov...@rfwave.net

Elecraft web page: http://www.elecraft.com <http://www.elecraft.com/>