Today I discovered a strong microphonic birdie at 21.273MHz in main and
subreceiver. I'm sure it wasn't there prior the KRX3 installation
So I tried the hints posted here at the list, rerouting of the TMP-Cables
and refastening of all the screws.
After a couple of hours try, a screwed up TMP-Cable (thank God there was a
spare cable with the KRX3), two extra ground connections from TMP-Cable
plugs to the shielding, I succeeded to reduce the birdie to almost inaudibe.
But when I installed the top cover again, the birdie in the main receiver
got stronger. With removed top cover the birdie is barely audible, but as
soon as I get close with the cover it reaches S4. I tried to position the
TMP-Cabels again, but no success. Every time I put on the top cover, it came
back to S4. Finally i gave up after another 2 hours try.
A quick check of the other bands showed also a S4 birdie in the main
receiver at 50.047.8MHz.

Does anyone know about this and maybe got a solution to this?

73 de Roland, DC1RS