YANF - Yet Another Feature Request
I use the Heil Pro Headset and VOX for work in a contest. This weekend I was in
the VHF contest and got to try my new XDVR. It was great for running CQ TEST in
repeat mode. But when someone answered I would have to shut off the XDVR
hitting some button (it didn't seem to mater which one) on the K3.
Here is my request: It would be very nice if the VOX action between repeats
could shut off the CQ calling XDVR. During the CQ call it shouldn't disable the
XDVR only during the quiet period between repeats. That allows me to clear my
thoat and other things.
I am very thrilled with the K3. Today is its birthday. I got it exactly one
year ago today.
Thanks again for a super product
-Bill AA1O
K3 #287