> Is the toroid guy still in business? Yes! :-)

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
Of course after all this time he now has arthritus in his finger jointsto the
extent that someone else has to feed him his daily meals,his eyes are
permanently crossed and weaving, and his family hasforgotten his real name.
They all call him "the toriod guy" likethe rest of us.These are the burdens
that come with constantly turning and burning.But hey if it will save even a
-few- minutes of the K2 build, it's worth it, right?;-)I built a pair of K2's
and actually enjoyed that part of it... Yes! :-)

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
Elecraft