Programmers got to believe Sverre or nothing will get done.  And Simon is a
programmer!  So, it it can be done, Simon will do it.  If it can't be done, he
will come closer than the rest.  And, I don't know any humans that can copy
RTTY by ear, or PSK-31 and the computer manages to do that.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ