Brett,

Check the components in the 15/17 m Low Pass Filter carefully.  Examine
C218, C219, C220, C221 and C222 for correct values.  Then count the
number of turns on L23 and L24.  Count the number of times the wire
passes through the center of the core rather than the turns around the
outside.

Go ahead and set the CAL CUR to 3.50 amps.  If you add the KPA100, you
must increase the setting to 3.50, and with the higher gain using the
new transistor at Q6 it is often necessary to increase the CAL CUR limit
- it does no harm to increase it.

73,
Don W3FPR